Volume VIII: Part 1: The New Civilization
"The New Civilization", the first part of eighth book of the Series describes yet another visit by Vladimir Megre to Anastasia and their son, and offers new insights into practical co-operation with Nature, showing in ever greater detail how Anastasia’s lifestyle applies to our lives. Describing how the visions presented in previous volumes have already taken beautiful form in real life and produced massive changes in Russia and beyond, the author discerns the birth of a new civilization. The book also paints a vivid image of America’s radiant future, in which the conflict between the powerful and the helpless, the rich and the poor, the city and the country, can be transcended and thereby lead to transformations in both the individual and society.
Contents• Pre-dawn feelings
• Dominion over radiation
• Goosey, goosey, GA-GA-GA
• A big problem
• There is a solution
• A vision
• Divine nutrition
• DEMON CRATIUS
• The billionaire
• I am giving birth to you, my angel!
• A fine state of affairs!
• Talking with presidents
• To the President and Government of Russia
• The science of imagery, and who governs the country’s ideology
• Russia’s Orthodox Church — but is it Russia’s?
• Occupiers in action
• The Book of Kin and A Family Chronicle
• The Jewish question
• Let’s create
• Letter to the Russian President from Germany
• One hectare — a piece of Planet Earth
• People power
• A law of Russia on Kin Estates created by Russian People’s Deputies on all levels
• A new civilization
• Love creating worlds