Inna Karman: how we make sweets and pick tea 29.07.2020 12:23:40
I know that many families dream of a Kin Domain, but a simple critical question stops them: “What to live on?”
Moving to the Kin domain 10 years ago we set a goal: earn money in the Kin Domain, being in the city in minimum.
At the same time, there were a few important points:
- It must be sustainable
- It takes not more than 4 hours a day to have time for plants, cultivating, building and socializing.
- Our children can take part in it
And we found the following ways.
1. We produce healthy raw sweets from sesame, flax seeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, dates and raisin.
2. We produce healthy raw crispbreads from flax seeds and vegetables.
3. We make dried fruits (apples, bananas, plums, currаnt) and sweetmeats.
4. We make herbal tea mixes (tatar-chai, dewberry, tea rose, thyme).
5. We make besoms for banya
Once a week we bring all of it to the whole food stores. Also, our neighbors and guests take it often as treats for themselves.
Everything will be fine on Earth!
Dream and act – that’s the formula of success.
That’s a video of us making sweets and collecting herbs.
Herbs in Crimea
The Kranolesye Settlement, Crimea republic
#ringingcedars #gardening #Megre #VMegre #RingingCedarsofRussia