It is located in the Crimean region in the Valley of Checkups River (at the junction of Anapa district) in the Krasnodar oblast. It is between Anapa city on the Black Sea and Temryuk city, on the Azov Sea, 30km from both.
The Radosvet Kin Domain Settlement was founded in 2016. It is located in the Crimean region in the Valley of Checkups River (at the junction of Anapa district) in the Krasnodar oblast. It is between Anapa city on the Black Sea and Temryuk city, on the Azov Sea, 30km from both.
The whole settlement is 600 hectares big. There are several pine groves, parklands and spring lakes on the territory.
The climate and fertile soil of the area are the perfect habitat for diverse flora.
There are many water sources in the areas with clean, potable water. On one boundary of the territory there is the Chekus spring, and 5km from the settlement flows the river Kuban’.
The project already has all the necessary facilities:
— A well-developed communal area
— Arboretum and plant nursery
— Sports centre
— Recreation centre
— Vegetarian café
— Guest houses
Radosvet Kin Domain Settlement is an association of like-minded people who are trying to create a better future for themselves and their children. The ideology of settlement is based on the principles described in the “Ringing cedars of Russia” book series by Vladimir Megre.
The settlement is run on the following principals and laws:
• The creation of healthy environment in which people can live in harmony with nature.
• Promotion of a healthy lifestyle, which means a complete ban on smoking, drinking, drugs, swearing and other bad habits. We do not accept the propagation of these activities.
• No discrimination on the grounds of race, nationality or religion; for this reason we do not allow the construction of religious objects or buildings.
• We treat animals as friends. We have a complete ban on the slaughter, meat-farming or hunting of animals. We have a vegetarian diet.
• The creation of a new system of education and rearing of children based on the preceding principles.
• Privacy. Territory is surrounded by a hedge.
• A ban on business enterprises which cause harm to humans or nature.
THE SCALE OF THE PROJECT:
The total area of the Radosvet Kin Domain Settlement is 600 hectares, of which
• 500 hectares is allocated for the creation of family homesteads;
• 32 hectares is for the arboretum and nursery;
• 30 hectares is mixed forest;
• 14 hectares makes up a market-place;
• 6 hectares is pine grove;
• 5 hectares is dedicated to the manufacturing and processing of products produced in the homesteads;
• 4 hectares contain lakes and waterfalls, and;
• 4 hectares is a public area.
We invite healthy, strong families to become residents of the Radosvet Kin Domain Settlement.